3 bedroom flat for saleBelvedere Road, Charminster
Sold by Us £320,000
Churchfield. Freehold investment opportunity. The freehold of the entire building is included in the sale of these two ground floor apartments.
Firstly a one bedroom self contained apartment which can benefit from use of the enclosed private rear garden, this apartment is currently let. Apartment two is a two bedroom ground floor apartment which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment to a high standard. This apartment also benefits from use of the garden but comes with a detached single garage and off road parking to the front. This impressive opportunity is located one road back from Charminsters vibrant High Street. An investment opportunity which is seldomly available.
Communal Hallway: Smooth plastered ceiling, wall mounted light point and wooden glazed door leading to;
Entrance Hallway: Smooth plastered ceiling, inset down lighters, radiator, wooden effect laminate flooring and doors to all accommodation.
Lounge: 4.85m (15ft 11in) x 3.99m (13ft 1in) to the max
Smooth plastered ceiling, decorative cornicing, rose ceiling light point, double glazed bay window to side aspect, feature fire place with wooden mantle over, double radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen: 3.3m (10ft 10in) x 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Smooth plastered ceiling, inset ceiling down lighters, a range of wall mounted and base level storage cupboards, roll top work surface, inset stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for up right fridge freezer, Inset 4 burner gas hob and electric oven under. Wall mounted Glow worm boiler, part tiled walls, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed door to side aspect.
Master Bedroom: 4.6m (15ft 1in) x 3.89m (12ft 9in)
Smooth plastered, decorative cornicing, rose ceiling light point, double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and dado rail.
Bedroom 2: 2.41m (7ft 11in) x 2.31m (7ft 7in)
Smooth plastered ceiling, inset down lighters, double glazed window to side aspect, built in storage cupboard, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Family Bathroom: Smooth plastered ceiling, inset down lighters, ceiling mounted extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, panelled bath with plumbed shower over and glass screen to side. Low level W/C, wall mounted wash hand basin, built in storage cupboard, under, wall mounted chrome towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Outside Front: Enclosed on all sides with pathway leading to front door, double width driveway to side leading to detached single garage, the rest is laid to shingle with complimentary decorative flower beds.
Entrance Hall to One bed: Smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard.
Living Room/ Kitchen: 5.08m (16ft 8in) x 3.25m (10ft 8in)
Tiled ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted storage cupboards, space for electric cooker, space for dryer, work top, inset stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap over and radiator.
Bedroom 1: Smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator, corner shower with Mira shower and wall mounted extractor fan.
Cloakroom: Smooth plastered ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed window to side aspect and low level W/C.
Rear Garden: Enclosed on all sides, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, wooden pedestrian gate giving access to side driveway. A raised decorative shingled seating area, additional side access to gate to other side.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.