2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrickcroft Hoppit, Newhall, Harlow
- Two Bedroom End Of Terraced House
- Situated On The Award Winning Newhall Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen
- Ground Floor W.C
- Private Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Within Close Proximity Of Local Amenities
- E.P.C Rating : Awaiting
* Two Bedroom End Of Terraced House * Situated On The Award Winning Newhall Development * Two Double Bedrooms * Modern Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen* Ground Floor W.C * Private Driveway * Rear Garden * Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Throughout * Within Close Proximity Of Local Amenities * E.P.C Rating : B
Dining Room - 3.05m x 3.35m (10'54 x 11'98) - Entrance door through to :- Double glazed window to front aspect, laminated wood style flooring, single radiator, power points.
Cloakroom - 0.91m x 1.52m (3'00 x 5'52) - Wash hand basin without pedestal, low level W.C, extractor fan.
Open Planned Kitchen - Range of base & wall units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, gas oven (untested), electric hob (untested), extractor hood, power points.
Lounge - 3.35m x 2.74m (11'92 x 9'63) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminated wood style flooring, stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Bedroom One - 3.53m x 3.35m (11'07 x 11'98) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, double radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.35m (10'56 x 11'97) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, telephone point, power points.
Bathroom - 1.52m x 2.44m (5'30 x 8'70) - Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, towel radiator, wash hand basin with pedestal, part tiled walls, shaver point. extractor fan.
Garden - Mainly laid to lawn, shed, patio, outside lights.
Additional Information - Allocated space for one vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56774227.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26600105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.