3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRolleston Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £85,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000!!***
- Garage to Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Buyers Incentive Available
- Ideal Location
***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000!!***
William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented three bedroom terraced property being ideally located to amenities and transport network links. Being modern throughout this property is perfect for a first time buyer or family. Viewing is highly recommended!***GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000!!***
Access via upvc double glazed door into lobby with central heating radiator, carpet to flooring and stairs giving access to upper level.
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 13' 11" Max ( 4.29m Max x 4.24m Max )
Front facing lounge with upvc double glazed window and carpet to flooring, feature recess. Central heating radiator and electric wall inset feature fireplace.
Dining Kitchen 17' 2" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 5.23m Max x 2.84m Max )
Well presented dining kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiling to splashback. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, integral fridge freezer and space for washing machine. Cupboard housing the boiler, and space for dining furniture. Upvc double glazed window and patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Finished with central heating radiator and tiles to flooring.
Carpet to stairs from entrance lobby. Loft hatch access.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Front facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring, upvc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.89m )
Rear facing bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes and upvc double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 2.39m Max x 2.90m Max )
Rear facing bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed rear window.
Fitted three piece suite briefly consist: p shaped panel bath with mixer tap with shower head. Vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Chrome towel radiator, part tiled to walls and cushion flooring. Front facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
Entrance via gated pathway and pebbled area. To the rear is a well maintained garden with laid to lawn and patio area for garden furniture. Access to detached garage having power and lighting. Planning permission for greater size garage. Contact the branch for more details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56774617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.