3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeasowe Road, Wallasey
Offers Over £170,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, situated in a well sought area of Wallasey. This family home comprises of; porch, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, shower room and separate W.C Externally there are front and rear gardens, shared driveway and detached garage. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, benefiting from a nice sized rear garden AND a detached garage, situated in a popular area of Wallasey Village. The property briefly comprises of; porch, hall, lounge through dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and family shower room with separate W.C. The property further has; double glazing and central heating where specified, front and rear gardens and a shared driveway leading to the detached garage. Overall this spacious property would make a fantastic family home and is available for viewings immediately. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Door and windows to the front aspect with tiled flooring.
Under stairs cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 11' PLUS BAY x 12' ( 3.35m PLUS BAY x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place with gas fire, radiator, and open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 11' MAX ( 3.96m x 3.35m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 9' PLUS WARDROBE x 11' 1" PLUS BAY ( 2.74m PLUS WARDROBE x 3.38m PLUS BAY )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' PLUS WARDROBE x 13' 6" ( 2.74m PLUS WARDROBE x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls and floor. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low level W.C, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to side aspect and loft access.
To the front, there is a paved garden with decorative flower bed areas and surrounding wall. Shared driveway, leading to the detached garage benefiting from electricity & water.
To the rear, the enclosed garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, fence surround, gated side access and further access to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56774626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.