4 bedroom terraced house for saleGleneagle Road, LONDON
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Rich in period features
- Scope to extend (STPP)
- Close to two mainline stations
- Popular local amenities
Four bedroom family terrace house offering close to 2100 sq ft of living space with further scope to extend subject to the typical planning permission. Both Streatham station and Streatham Common station is a short walk away providing easy access into the City. Early inspection is recommended.
This wonderful, period style house with 60" private garden combines comfort and practicality. Offering generous living space throughout with four well-proportioned bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, two family contemporary bathroom suites, you'll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxation and entertaining guests. Other special highlights include scope to extend subject to the typical planning permissions from the local authority. You'll also love the convenience of free street parking. Gleneagle Road provides a secure base amongst a cosmopolitan mix of shops, bars and restaurants around Streatham High Road. The property is also very well served by all forms of transport into the City via National Rail at both Streatham station and Streatham Common station. Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the vast amount of space on offer.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.