3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest View, Creech St Michael, Somerset
- 3 Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Additional Reception Room
- Integral Garage and Off Street Parking
- 20 Ft Rear Garden/ 45 Ft Front Garden
Newton King are delighted to offer to the Market this 3 Bedroom semi detached property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with a rural outlook to the rear overlooking fields.
The property offers spacious living with a good sized living room, kitchen diner and a further room to the rear which is currently being used as a sitting room, there is an integral garage and off street parking. upstairs there are 3 bedrooms an upstairs bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and a shower room.
Please contact Newton King to arrange an accompanied viewing between 9am ad 7pm.
Property ref: 121_2654_4239845
14' 4" x 6' 7" (4.37m x 2.01m)
18' 2" x 6' 7" (5.54m x 2.01m)
10' 5" x 9' 8" (3.18m x 2.95m)
8' 6" x 10' 5" (2.59m x 3.18m)
9' 5" x 6' 8" (2.87m x 2.03m)
6' 4" x 5' 3" (1.93m x 1.60m)
12' 7" x 20' 2" (3.84m x 6.15m)
20' 2" x 8' 7" (6.15m x 2.62m)
19' 3" x 7' 8" (5.87m x 2.34m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56775826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton King, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.