2 bedroom terraced house for saleMulberry Walk, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Chain Free
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the Little Ridge Area. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from a rear garden, off road parking & garage and being decorated to a high standard throughout
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the Little Ridge Area. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from well-presented rear garden, off road parking & garage and being decorated to a high standard throughout. This property is being offered chain free. Internal viewing is highly recommended to be fully appreciated.
Private front door into
With wooden flooring, stairs to upper floor accommodation, door into
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.61m )
With TV and telephone points, wall mounted radiator and double glazed patio doors affording access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 7' 11" ( 2.97m max x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob. Plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space, door into
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
With wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is off road parking and a garage with up and over door.
To the rear of the property the garden is level and fully enclosed predominantly laid to lawn with an area of raised decking and planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56776315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.