4 bedroom detached house for saleUgg Mere Court Road, Ramsey Heights, Huntingdon
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 25' Living Room & Separate 13' Dining Room
- 15' UPVc Conservatory
- Circular Jacuzzi Spa Bath & En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Loft Rooms
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Large Garage/ Workshop
- Situated on a Large Plot
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*25' Living Room & Separate 13' Dining Room
*15' UPVc Conservatory
*Circular Jacuzzi Spa Bath & En-Suite Shower Room
*Two Loft Spaces
*Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
*Large Garage/ Workshop
*Situated on a Large Plot
Oak front door leading to:
Stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, understairs storage cupboard which houses the washing machine, downlighters to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, glazed door leading to an extensive decked area to the rear garden.
25'2" (7.67m) x 11'3" (3.43m) (narrowing to) 10'10" (3.3m). Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, chimney recess with contemporary wood burning stove mounted on a ceramic tile hearth, recently fitted carpet, downlighting to ceiling with dimmer switch and coving to ceiling, USB points, double glazed French doors leading to:
15'6" x 11'1" (4.72m x 3.38m). Brick base construction with uPVC windows, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed doors leading to the decked area.
11'7" x 11'2" (3.53m x 3.4m). Fitted with a range of base cupboards and eye level units, drawers with large oak work top surface over, one and a half bowl steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, display unit with lighting, gas Range Master cooker with five ring hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor over, LED lighting, wood effect laminate flooring, inset LED lighting, downlighting to ceiling, radiator and coving to ceiling, uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side, USB points. Opening to:
12'11" x 12'9" (3.94m x 3.89m). Double glazed window to front and side aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, fireplace with recess, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Feature double glazed arched window overlooking the rear elevation stretching over the views of open fields, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, access to boarded out loft, radiator.
11'9" x 10'4" (3.58m x 3.15m). uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, walk in wardrobe, radiator, coving and downlighting to ceiling, USB points.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with CD, MP3 and radio players, rear jets, steam setting and changing lights, decorative glass wash hand basin mounted on a pedestal base, close coupled flush WC, downlighting to ceiling, chrome heated radiator, wall mounted mirror with lighting, double glazed frosted window to side aspect, coving to ceiling.
11'7" x 11' (3.53m x 3.35m). Dormer double glazed Velux window to side, radiator, downlights to ceiling, walk in wardrobe, lighting and coving to ceiling, USB points.
11'1" (3.38m) (narrowing to) 11'3" (3.43m) x 10'8" (3.25m). Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, walk in wardrobe and coving and downlighting to ceiling.
7' x 6'7" (2.13m x 2m). Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving and downlighting to ceiling.
Four piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi spa bath with hand held shower attachment, decorative glass wash hand basin mounted on a pedestal with mixer tap, close coupled low level flush WC, large double shower cubicle with CD, Mp3 and radio, rear jets, steam setting and changing lights, chrome heated towel rail, dormer window to rear, LED light, mirror and coving and downlights to ceiling, double glazed Velux window to the rear.
Pull down ladder leading to:
Loft Space 1
16'9'' x 9'1'' (5.11m x 2.76m) Restricted head height. Laminated flooring, light and power connected.
Loft Space 2
9' x 9'10' (2.75m x 3m) Restricted head height. Laminated flooring, double glazed Velux window to the front.
Laid to gravel providing off road parking for several vehicles, gates leading to the rear driveway and rear garden with extensive raised decked area with lighting, lawned area and side lawned area and driveway leads to the garage/workshop, flower and shrub borders.
Garage / Workshop
24'11" x 19'5" (7.59m x 5.91m). Space for up to four vehicles. Power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56777572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.