3 bedroom terraced house for saleBuller Street, Grimsby
Withdrawn from Market
- End terrace property
- Entrance porch and lounge/dining area
- Kitchen/breakfast area and sun room
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- EPC Rating: E
Wow is just one word that comes to mind once viewing this property and upon wandering through this amazing home we’re sure you’ll be saying the same. There’s nothing to be done here other than collect your belongings and move straight in. This versatile property is an ideal family home, investment buy to let or first time home – either way it bodes well for all buyers. With spacious rooms comfortably spread out at both levels there’s a feeling that once inside you’re in fact in a much larger house. With open lounge/dining area there’s plenty of room for entertaining family and friends, or on the warmer nights why not retreat to the enclosed rear garden with a glass of something cold. At the rear of the property there is possibility of off-road parking according to the vendor but please seek independant legal advice regarding this matter. Viewing is highly recommended as it is hard to imagine the core detail contained within. NOTE: All the furniture is available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56777611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7279924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.