3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleByron Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £57,500
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced Property
- Fitted Kitchen & Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Corner Plot with Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
- EPC Rating E
43 Byron Road Maltby S66 7LR. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £52,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. William H Brown Maltby S66 8LA 01709 812301.
Offered for sale with No Chain is this good sized three bedroom end-terrace property which would benefit from a programme of refurbishment. Spacious open plan ground floor living comprising, lounge, diner & fitted kitchen.Three first floor bedrooms & bathroom.Corner Plot with gardens to three sides.
A front facing UPVc double glazed door opens into this entrance hallway with open arch giving access to the lounge and understairs storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Open Plan Living Area
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.94m into recess )
An open plan lounge with front facing UPVc double glazed window, floating feature electric fire and two central central heating radiators.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 13' 4" max ( 3.30m x 4.06m max )
A spacious dining area with rear facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator, Integral door giving access to the stairs, which rise to the first floor landing, while a further door gives acces to the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 6' ( 4.78m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and space for fridge/freezer with plumbing for washing machine. Splashback tiling to the walls and two side facing UPVc double glazed windows with a side door giving access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Giving Access to first floor living accommodation with a rear facing UPVc double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Master Bedroom 13' x 9' 8" into recess ( 3.96m x 2.95m into recess )
A front facing master bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
A further front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 5' 8" max narrowing to 3'1 ( 2.92m max x 1.73m max narrowing to 3'1 )
A rear facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower cubicle with mains shower. Splashback tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and velux double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front and side of the property are laid to lawn garden areas with wall surround. Whilst to the rear is a concrete area and laid to lawn garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56778277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.