2 bedroom house for saleAlexandra Road, Newhall, Harlow
- A Rarely Available Two Bedroom Mews Style Property
- 2007 Build / Currently Within 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Award Winning Design Located In The Newhall Development
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Secluded Sun Terrace
- Fully Fitted Modern Style Kitchen
- Approx. £200 Per Quarter For Service Charges & Ground Rent
- E.P.C. Rating: Awaiting
* A Rarely Available Two Bedroom Mews Style Property * 2007 Build / Currently Within 10 Year New Build Warranty * Award Winning Design Located In The Newhall Development * Vaulted Ceilings * Secluded Sun Terrace * Garage * Fully Fitted Modern Style Kitchen * Approx. £200 Per Quarter For Service Charges & Ground Rent * E.P.C. Rating: Awaiting
Entrance - 1.52m x 1.22m (5'24 x 4'90) - Coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, power points.
Open Planned Lounge/Kitchen - 3.05m <5.54m x 6.50m (10'72 <18'02 x 21'4 ) - Double glazed window to front aspect, real wooden style flooring throughout, double radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points, double doors leading to patio area.
Kitchen consists of range of wall & base units with square top work services, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, integrated appliances, electric oven & gas hob (untested), extractor hood, inset spotlights, power points.
Hallway - Sliding door storage area with boiler, double radiator, power point.
Bedroom One - 2.74m x 3.05m (9'23 x 10'44) - Double glazed window to front & side aspect, carpet, fitted wardrobes, double radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two - 1.83m < 2.44m x 3.56m (6'52 < 8'99 x 11'08) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, storage cupboard, power points.
Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.83m (6'88 x 6'75) - Velux window to ceiling, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with power shower, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Additional Information - Balcony, paved patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56779357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26607061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.