4 bedroom town house for saleDARLINGTON PLACE, GRIMSBY ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market £165,000
- New build four bedroom, three storey town houses
- BAUMBER EDITION (2 layout options) (SHOWROOM AVAILABLE EARLY 2017)
- Exclusive gated development of 21 town houses with high spec finishes
- Allocated parking spaces for each property and private individual gardens
- Purchase incentives available (call for details)
- Master en suite shower rooms in all properties
- Under floor heating, aluminium double glazing and GREEN renewable energy systems
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC ...
Phase One Now Available!Crofts presents an exciting new development of 21 contemporary town houses. These beautifully proportioned, interior designed homes incorporate convenient concepts throughout, accomplishing a high standard of specification and combining the very best of modern living. Each home boasts its own PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL GARDEN and PRIVATE PARKING SPACE situated within a wonderfully designed secure development. You can rest assured knowing your prized new home will run off GREEN ENERGY considerably reducing your annual living costs. These are only a few of the all-inclusive perks included within these reasonable priced contemporary homes, so ENQUIRE NOW to avoid disappointment. Show Home Coming Soon In The New Year! … Incentives available for Phase One!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7294929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.