2 bedroom flat for saleSkirving Street, Shawlands, Glasgow, G41 3BF
- Modern Luxury Flat
- Spacious Bay Windowed lounge/diner
- Modern fitted Breakfasting kitchen
- Two Bedrooms with built in storage
- Quality en suite shower room
- Modern family bathroom
- Private enclosed parking
- Lift access
Keys Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this rarely available modern flat set within the popular Skirving Street nestled in the heart of Shawlands. The property is presented to the market in excellent order and has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners. The flexible accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming hallway, bright and spacious lounge/dining room with bay window to the front, access to modern fitted breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with excellent en suite shower room, modern family bathroom, and ample storage. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system, quality fixtures and fittings and enclosed private parking.
Located lose to local amenities and public transport routes with easy access to Glasgow City Centre, early viewing strongly advised by the agent to appreciate the proportions and quality of this fine home on offer, and to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.