3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorset Road, Fareham
Sold STC £250,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE HOME
- LOUNGE/ DINER & CONSERVATORY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DRIVE, INTEGRAL GARAGE & LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
Offering for sale this three bedroom end of terrace home, situated in a popular location in Fareham. The property has lounge/ diner, kitchen & conservatory, three bedrooms & family bathroom, driveway to the front and a low maintenance rear garden with an added bonus of an integral garage. VIEW NOW!
Offering for sale this three bedroom end of terrace home, situated in a popular location in Fareham. The property comprises of entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has double glazing and gas central heating, driveway to the front and a low maintenance rear garden with an added bonus of an integral garage. Viewing of this property is highly recommended!!!
Double glazed door to front elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to:-
Lounge/ Diner 28' 9" max x 12' 1" max ( 8.76m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, two radiators, telephone point, television point, solid oak flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation with fitted blinds.
Kitchen 15' 5" plus cupboard x 9' 8" max ( 4.70m plus cupboard x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, fitted wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, space for cooker, built in extractor over, built in fridge/ freezer, pan rack, water softener, understairs cupboard, pipework for radiator, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, double glazed door to rear elevation, radiator, tiled flooring.
Smooth ceiling, loft hatch with ladder, insulation, boarding and lighting, fitted carpet, doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' max x 9' 3" ( 3.66m max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator, original floor boards.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, radiator, original floor boards.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 3" max ( 2.77m x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, smooth ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dual double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with inset spot lighting, roll top bath, shower cubicle enclosed by glass panelling, W/C, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, housed boiler, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, linoleum flooring.
Block paved driveway leading to integral garage, singled area with mature shrubbery, path leading to front door.
Enclosed by newly fitted fence panelling, block paved with mature shrubbery, summer house, outside tap, outside lighting, gated side access.
Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, power and lighting, work bench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56780653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.