4 bedroom detached house for saleBluebell Way, Hartlepool
- 3 STOREY MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 4 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS COMPETITIVELY PRICED 3 STOREY MODERN DETACHED HOUSE. Attractions include mature enclosed Rear Garden, Garage, Double Width Block Paved Driveway, UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS COMPETITIVELY PRICED 3 STOREY MODERN DETACHED HOUSE. Attractions include mature enclosed Rear Garden, Garage, Double Width Block Paved Driveway, UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. The layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Living Room, Inner Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Dining Room with patio door leading to garden, Kitchen with range of high gloss finish cabinets and built in cooking appliances, 4 Bedrooms with En Suite Shower Room/WC to Master and Family Bathroom/WC. EARLY VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
panelled entrance door with 'spy hole' and opaque Double Glazed inserts, coved cornicing, cloaks rack, radiator, panelled door leading to;
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 10" (into window recess) ( 4.85m x 3.30m (into window recess) )
laminate flooring, wiring for wall mounted TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator.
turning staircase to First Floor, coved cornicing, radiator.
suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, matching tiled flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
UPVC Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to garden, coved cornicing, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob and concealed extractor over, part tiled walls with matching ceramic floor tiling, 'Glow Worm' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, sunken swivel spotlighting, Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden, radiator.
coved cornicing, staircase to Second Floor.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
suite comprising oversized fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls, polished tiled flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom/ Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed side screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window, radiator.
window to side, walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 14' 7" x 13' 9" ( 4.45m x 4.19m )
(floor area incorporating pitch of roof with twin Velux Double Glazed windows to rear) walk in airing cupboard, coved cornicing.
block paved driveway.
Mature Rear Garden
flagstone patio areas, lawned areas, close boarded timber boundary fencing, developing shrubbery, decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56780686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.