2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleLondon Road, Clacton on Sea, CO16
- * PLEASANT PARK HOME DEVELOPMENT
- * TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR OVER 45'S
- * ELECTRIC NIGHT STORAGE HEATING
- * COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING
- * CLOSE TO BROOK RETAIL PARK
- * NO ONWARD CHAIN - KEYS IN OFFICE
Double glazed front door, built in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16’ x 12’max.
Double glazed front window, night storage heater, TV point, telephone point, door to: -
KITCHEN: 9’ x 5’6”
Worktops with storage space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tall storage cupboard, wall cabinet, built in storage cupboard, double glazed rear window.
BEDROOM 1: 9’ x 8’
Double glazed front window, night storage heater.
Double glazed rear door, night storage heater, door to Bedroom Two and shower room.
BEDROOM 2: 8’9” x 7’10”
Double glazed rear window, night storage heater.
Shower cubicle, washbasin, low level wc., fully tiled walls, double glazed rear window.
Well kept communal gardens and parking.
The property is available under the 1983 Mobile Homes Act on a Leasehold basis with the lease being the life of the property. Perspective buyers must be over 45. No children are allowed but Pets are permitted. The current Pitch Hire is £130.21 per month and can be confirmed with Tingdene Parks Limited.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5castlehill-t-270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.