4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMembury Close, Exeter
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Entrance Hallway
- Living Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Conveniently Located for M5, A30, A38 & Public Transport Links
- Close to Met Office, Middlemoor, Sowton, Exeter International Airport and City Centre
This well presented and extended modern four bedroom semi-detached house is located in the popular residential area of Barton Grange. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, Four Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Family bathroom. Outside, is an attractive southerly facing level rear garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing to all sides. Other benefits include the property`s quiet cul-de-sac location, integral garage and driveway.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.