2 bedroom park home for saleSarahs Walk, Scunthorpe
- Immaculate Park Home On This Sought After Site For The Over 55's
- Superb Decor & Presentation Throughout & Ideal For Someone Downsizing
- Side Reception With Good Storage
- Modern Kitchen With Intergrated Appliance's
- Large Living Room With Dual Aspect Windows
- Separate Dining Room With Access To The Conservatory
- 2 Bedrooms With The Main Bedroom Having a En-Suite + Walk In Wardrobe
- Driveway for 2 Cars + Brick Garage with Electric Door
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Dont Delay VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!!!!
IMMACULATE PARK HOME SITUATED ON THIS SOUGHT AFTER SITE.
We offer for sale this immaculately presented Park Home which is located on this popular over 55's site and may appeal to someone downsizing. The accommodation has a high standard of presentation and decoration throughout and comprises Side Reception, Lovely Modern Kitchen, Separate Dining Room with Conservatory Off, Large Living Room, Inner Hall, 2 Bedrooms with En-suite Shower Room & Walk In Wardrobe, Main Bathroom with White Suite, Good Off Street Parking + Brick Garage with Lighting & Electric Door, Easy Maintained Gardens with Decked & Patio Area's. DON'T DELAY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56781430.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7295573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.