3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockingham Road, Cottingham, Market Harborough
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi Detached
- Corner Plot
- Open Countryside Views
- Village location
- Separate Dining Room
- No Onward Chain
Sitting prominently on the edge of the popular village of Cottingham is this established 3 bedroomed semi-detached home. Enjoying panoramic views of open countryside to the front and generous living accomodation this property is offered with no onward chain.
Sitting prominently on the edge of the popular village of Cottingham is this established 3 bedroomed semi-detached home enjoying panoramic views of open countryside to the front and is offered with no onward chain. Being positioned on a corner plot, the property has front, side and rear gardens, whilst the generously proportioned accommodation affords for comfortable family living benefitting from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing throughout. Viewing is essential; please contact the Uppingham office to arrange your appointment.
Radiator, stairs with walk in storage cupboard underneath. Doors to:
4.27m x 3.66m (14' x 12') maximum. Window to rear, gas fireplace with back boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water with timer control, double radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
3.10m x 3.78m (10'2" x 12'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, two windows to side, window to rear, double radiator, vinyl floor covering, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
Rear Entrance Hall
Storage cupboard, door to:
Window to side, low-level WC.
2.95m x 3.78m (9'8" x 12'5") maximum. Window to side, window to front, double radiator, textured ceiling.
4.24m x 3.66m (13'11" x 12') maximum including into recess. Double bedroom with window to rear, airing cupboard, cupboard with additional space over, radiator.
3.10m x 3.78m (10'2" x 12'5") maximum excluding chimney breast. Window to rear, radiator.
2.92m x 2.13m (9'7" x 7'). Window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, window to front, radiator.
Outside: To the front, a mature garden with various plants, shrubs and trees, overlooking open countryside, enclosed by small dwarf retaining wall and mature conifer hedge to side. Concrete path pathway leads to front entrance door and side pedestrian gate.
To the side, mainly laid to lawn enclosed by dwarf wall, concrete path pathway leading to side door and rear gate, established borders.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and mature conifer hedge to rear and side, mainly laid to lawn with established flower beds, block paved patio, steps to a raised paved storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56781814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.