2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, North Walsham
- GUIDE £170,000 - £180,000
- Walking Distance To Town & Railway Station
- Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
GUIDE £170,000 - £180,000
Situated within a short walk of the train station and town centre, this beautiful character cottage has retained many original features and would be an ideal home for any young couple looking to climb the property ladder.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is deceptive in its size, with an inviting entrance hall, lounge, dining room, boot room (potential study), kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two comfortable double bedrooms, a study area and family bathroom. Externally, this property provides off road parking to the front, and a larger than expected lawned garden, with patio terrace to the rear. With the property having retained a wonderful charm, with exposed wood flooring, original tiling in the entrance hall and a wood burning stove, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
With a door to the front, partly tiled.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the front, open fire place, telephone and TV point and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
3rd Reception Room 10' 11" x 4' 11" ( 3.33m x 1.50m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 8' 1" ( 1.55m x 2.46m )
With a fitted kitchen, 1 bowl sink, tiling. electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 4' 1" ( 3.38m x 1.24m )
With a UPVC Construction,
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the front, electric radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator.
With four piece suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin, bath and a shower, Extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear.
Lawned with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.