4 bedroom detached house for saleInglefield, Hartlepool
- 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
THIS STUNNING 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME OCCUPIES A PLEASANT SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF HARTLEPOOL. Open Entrance Hall that invites you into this spacious home which comprises 4 spacious Bedrooms, 2 with En Suite Shower Rooms and a modern Family Bathroom. Viewings are a must.
THIS STUNNING 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME OCCUPIES A PLEASANT SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF HARTLEPOOL. Open Entrance Hall that invites you into this spacious home which comprises 4 spacious Bedrooms, 2 with En Suite Shower Rooms and a modern Family Bathroom. Viewings are a must to truly appreciate this stunning home.
UPVC Double Glazed door.
wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC, radiator.
Living Room 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
range of wall and floor cupboards,LED kickboards and under cupboard lighting, electric oven with gas hob, built in cooker hood over, 1 ½ bowl sink, tiled flooring, bay window.
Utility 5' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.73m )
same counter tops and cupboards as kitchen, single basin, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear of property and access to garage.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
French door to rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
shower cubicle with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, UPVC Double Glazed frosted window to rear, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
internet points, large UPVC Double Glazed window to front, 2 small walk in wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
large shower cubicle with mixer tap, wash hand basin, WC, UPVC Double Glazed window to front
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front, radiator.
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.