2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLumley Close, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £110,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Off Street Parking & Garage
- No Chain
Offered for sale with No Chain is this two bedroom detached bungalow located within this delightful cul-de-sac location close to local amenities. Comprising: lounge, kitchen and conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Enclosed rear garden. Driveway for multiple vehicles & detached garage.View Now!!
A side facing UPVc double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway with central heating radiator, built in airing cupboard, loft access hatch and access to all living accommodation.
Kitchen 10' 4" To the wall x 8' 10" ( 3.15m To the wall x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with induction hob and extractor above. Space for fridge and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Splashback tiling to the walls, wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.. A rear facing UPVc double glazed window over looks the garden.
Lounge 16' 4" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.98m Max x 3.45m Max )
A spacious lounge fitted with an electric fire with decorative hearth, while there is a side facing obscure UPVc double glazed window and rear facing French doors opening into the conservatory. Central heating radiator, TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Conservatory 8' 8" To the Wall x 6' 3" To the Wall ( 2.64m To the Wall x 1.91m To the Wall )
Brick base with UPVc double glazed windows and side facing UPVc door opening out to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Max (plus bay) x 9' 9" ( 4.01m Max (plus bay) x 2.97m )
A front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and coving.
A front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with mains shower. Side facing obscure UPVc double glazed window and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Outside & Exterior
Security gates open to the front of the property, where there is a well maintained garden with raised pebbled, shrub and plant areas. A driveway leads down the side of the property giving access to the garage and a side UPVc gate opens to the rear garden. To the rear is an enclosed garden with pebbled and shrub raised flowerbeds and a paved area ideal for outside seating. Timber storage area, outside water tap and security lights.
(security lights have not been checked)
A detached garage with up and over door, side facing window and door giving access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.