4 bedroom detached house for saleEgerton Park, Birkenhead
Sold STC £259,950
- Beautiful detached character property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Driveway, garage and off road parking
- Sought after quiet location
This detached unique dwelling is located in a private plot with private low maintanence garden, the property itself is set back from the main road down a quiet little lane. Offering 4 bedrooms, modern family bathroom, lounge, Snug room, Kitchen diner and downstairs bathroom.
This exceptional detached sandstone home is bursting in natural light throughout and offers a charming contemporary interior. This property is offered for sale with the advantage of no on-going chain. Viewing is advised for full appreciation of the merits of this highly recommended family home.
Radiator. Spiral Staircase. double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Lounge 17' 7" x 15' 7" ( 5.36m x 4.75m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Feature gas fireplace with tiled hearth,. TV point. Radiator. double glazed patio doors to front aspect
Dining Room / Snug 28' x 13' ( 8.53m x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator
Kitchen Diner 17' 6" x 19' 7" ( 5.33m x 5.97m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Comprising a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink with splashback area. Integrated electric oven with electric hob. Integrated fridge, integrated freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for dining table and chairs. Radiator. opening leading into snug/dining room
Comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with shower cubicle. Heated ladder-style towel rail.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 19' 8" from front of wardrobes ( 4.75m x 5.99m from front of wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect. built in wardrobes, radiator. telephone and T.V ports
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to frotn aspect, radiator. telephone and T.V ports
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side aspect built in wardrobes, radiator. telephone and T.V ports
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator. telephone and T.V ports
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.