3 bedroom detached house for saleHarrier Park, East Hunsbury, Northampton
- Early Viewing Advised
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
This detached house is situated in the ever popular residential location of East Hunsbury. It would benefit from some cosmetic improvement but it does benefit from downstairs cloakroom and en suite to the master bedroom. Outside are front and rear gardens, single garage and off road parking.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and doors to:-
Part tiled suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC and radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" Max x 11' 7" ( 5.89m Max x 3.53m )
Three double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed door to the rear aspect, gas fireplace with brick surround, two radiators, wall lights, coving to ceiling and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, serving hatch to lounge and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from lounge, access to loft space, airing cupboard and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to en suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, low flush WC, radiator, fully tiled and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 6" Plus recess ( 3.28m x 2.59m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shaver point, radiator, part tiling and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lawned area with shrub features and pathway to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with small patio area and fence surround.
Off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.