2 bedroom flat for salePrioress Street, Borough, SE1
- Stunning two bedroom flat with mezzanine-level
- Enormous open living space with vast high ceilings
- Spacious bedrooms on separate mezzanine-levels
- Flooded with natural lighting due to generous windows
- Luxury fittings in both kitchen and bathroom
- Spiral staircase and guest WC
- Communal garden
- Off-street parking within gated development
Set within a stunning period conversion this exceptional two bedroom flat boasts open-plan living space, high vaulted ceilings, spacious mezzanine-level bedrooms, tall windows and lovely exposed brickwork.
Prioress Street is ideally located within easy reach of the wide range of amenities in both Elephant and Castle and Borough High Street. Transport links include Elephant and Castle Station and Borough Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.