3 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Lea, Brampton, Cumbria
- IMMACULATE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN, UTILITY, CLOAK/WC
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTRACTIVE GARDENS, GARAGE
- ENERGY RATING C
An immaculately and very well presented detached family home situated in a sought after area of Brampton with local amenities close by including shops, doctors and dentist surgeries, schools including William Howard Secondary School and bus routes into the city. The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Living Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and Cloak/WC to the ground floor. To the First Floor there are 3 Double Bedrooms and a Family 4 piece Bathroom. The property benefits from Double Glazing and Central Heating throughout. Externally there are well maintained attractive gardens, driveway and an integral garage. Viewings are Imperative to appreciate accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56782765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.