Business Park for saleSutton Road, Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS2
1,379 sq. ft.
- 1,379 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Vacant Ground Floor Offices
- MOT Investment to Basement
- Long Established Tenant Producing £30,000pa
- Could Suit a Variety of Uses STPP
- Potential For Later Residential Conversion
- Next to New Site of 97 Apartments
The property is located western side of Sutton Road (B1015). Sutton Road is a busy thoroughfare that links Southend Town Centre and Eastern Avenue (A1159). There is a frequent bus Service, providing easy access to the town centre and Prittlewell Train Station is just 0.6 Miles from the site. Other local traders and points of interest include The Greyhound Retail Park and KFC. The building sits adjacent a new development of 97 apartments currently being completed by Western Homes.
We are pleased to bring to the market this exciting property that would suit a variety of uses, subject to planning. The raised ground floor consists of 1,379 Sq. Ft of vacant office space. DVAN Autos, an established MOT provider, have been in occupation of the basement for a number of years. This space totals 4,418 Sq. Ft and has been let on a new 5 year fully repairing and insuring lease at a rent of £30,000 per annum. Our client is looking to dispose of the freehold interest with the existing lease in place at an asking price of £695,000. Interested parties are advised to contact Dedman Gray Property Consultants on 01702 311111.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56783698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCM160050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dedman Gray, Thorpe Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.