3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChilton Garth, Peterlee
Withdrawn from Market £145,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Wonderful Lounge
- Lovely Dining Room
- Kitchen Plus Utility Room
- Attractive Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Desirable Attached Garage
- An Ideal Family Home
- Sought After Popular Area
- * No Onward Chain *
EXECUTIVE FAMILY RESIDENCE...Situated within a desirable area this splendid three bedroom extended semi detached house offers generous rooms to include a wonderful lounge and an additional reception, a lovely kitchen with a useful adjoining utility room, an attached garage and attractive gardens. The property includes double glazing, gas central heating and is offered with vacant possession if required. Contact Alexander and Bowtell Estates, the Castle Dene Shopping Centre, Peterlee 0191 5863836.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56784358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.