3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge End Avenue, Selston
Sold STC £159,000
- An exceptional three bedroom semi detached home that is nestled at the head of a cul-de-sac.
- Located within the popular village of Selston and providing access to local convenience shopping and public transport services.
- The property occupies a generous plot with a well appointed family sized rear garden with outside office.
- Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and off road parking provided by a driveway and double garage.
- Boasting high decorative standards within and enjoying a conservatory extension.
- Viewing is absolutely essential! call hall & benson today to avoid disappointment!
Full description(Draft details awaiting approval) TOO NICE TO LAST!!! Nestled at the head of a cul-de-sac is this exceptional three bedroom semi detached property. Located in the popular village of Selston and being well placed to access local convenience shopping and public transport services. Some highlights of the accommodation are the high decorative standards within, conservatory extension and the generous sized rear garden. Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and ample off road parking is provided by the driveway and double garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Book your viewing today by calling hall & benson.
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic lights turning left onto King Street, at the island take the first exit onto the A38. Take the second exit as signposted for Broadmeadows and at the island go straight over onto Hill Fields which becomes The Chine. At the end of the road turn right onto Storth Lane and follow the road into Pinxton. At the end of the Road turn right again onto Town Street and continue down the hill out of Pinxton and eventually onto Station Road. Pass through the village
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56785051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.