2 bedroom house for saleMeadow Bank, Penwortham, Preston
- A Great Opportunity to Acquire a Good First Time House
- Good Size Rooms and Garden View
- Bright, Spacious Family Living Accommodation
- Close To Local Conveniences Reputable Schools & Transport Links
- Viewing Recommended To Appreciate
We are delighted to present to market this two bedroom property. The appeal will be for both first time buyers and investors. The property has UPVC double glazing.
To the front of the property there is a kitchen with plenty of fitted wall and base storage, to the downstairs rear the property has a neutrally decorated lounge with patio doors to the garden. Upstairs there is a fair size master bedroom and a second bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Externally, there are good size gardens front and rear, the rear has a good space for summer dining etc. The driveway provides ample off road parking.
What The Agent Says
A great opportunity to acquire this type of house in a popular location of Penwortham, while being in easy reach of local conveniences, reputable schools and transport links to the city centre. An early viewing would be of great advantage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56785489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 121226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.