3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Gilberstoun Wynd, Brunstane, Edinburgh, EH15 2RR
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house, located in the Brunstane area, lying to the east of the city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- The property benefits from a well-maintained, private rear garden, as well as a front garden with a private driveway.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday Open Viewings 12-4pm
Well-presented and well-proportioned, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private front and rear gardens and driveway, set over two levels, located in the Brunstane area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision. Additionally, the property benefits from a well-maintained, private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as a front garden with a private driveway for off-street parking. The ground floor begins with a carpeted entrance hall providing access to the living room, featuring a staircase rising to the first-floor landing. With a front-facing bay window, the good-sized living room provides access to a separate dining area; whilst the dual-aspect kitchen, accessed off the dining area, features laminate worktops incorporating a stainless-steel sink with drainer, electric hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, an integrated dishwasher and a door to the private rear garden. The first-floor consists of a carpeted landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; two double bedrooms set to both aspects, featuring built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors adding to the sense of space; and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, splashback tiling and wood-effect laminate flooring. Brunstane is a well-regarded residential area, offering high-street shopping and local amenities on Portobello High Street, with larger retail centres to the south, at Fort Kinnaird, and Straiton Retail Park. The A1/Milton Road runs through the area, one of the main arterial routes into the city, and the majority of bus services to and from the east enter the city by this route. Regular rail services run between Brunstane Station and Edinburgh Waverley, offering a 10-minute commute into the city centre. A number of public parks are in the area, as well as Portobello Golf Course, and the Portobello Promenade. Local schooling include Brunstane Primary School and Portobello High, with Milton Road Campus of Jewel and Esk Valley College also being located in the area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7231311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.