3 bedroom terraced house for saleLadysmith Road, Brighton
Sold STC £300,000
- 3 Bedroom Family Home
- ***Investors Only***
- Well Presented
- Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Sought After Location
This 3 BEDROOM family home in Ladysmith Road should not to be missed. The property is well presented throughout and has several benefits including a downstairs cloakroom, utility room and good sized rear garden. This area of Brighton is well served by local bus routes giving access across the City!
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to market this 3 Bedroom family home in Lower Bevendean. This area of Brighton is particularly popular with families as it well served by local bus routes and amenities.
Nearby schools and Universities include Dorothy Stringer, BACA, Varndean, Coombe Primary School, St Martins Primary School and Brighton and Sussex Universities.
The property itself is well presented and bright and airy throughout - viewing is essential.
Lounge 11' 5" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.33m Max )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Utility Room 10' 3" Max x 5' 7" Max ( 3.12m Max x 1.70m Max )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.30m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56786905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG102167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.