2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Meadowbank, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £70,000-£75,000
- Beautifully presented Semi Detached property
- (Originally Three Bedrooms)
- Generous Bathroom with free-standing bathtub
- Sizeable FAMILY GARDEN to rear
- MUST BE VIEWED!
SUPERBLY PRESENTED FAMILY PROPERTY WITH FRONT, SIDE & GENEROUS REAR GARDEN.
Perfect property for a growing family, this beautifully presented property MUST BE VIEWED! Originally built as a Three Bed, but now converted to offer Two Bedrooms and a fantastic Bathroom.
This beautifully presented property offers an ideal purchase for a growing family and is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1. The property was originally built as a Three Bed, but has now been converted to offer Two Bedrooms and a fantastic Bathroom. Further features include an attractive Lounge, Modern Kitchen/Diner and a gardens to the front, side and rear.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 14' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 4.34m max )
This beautifully presented lounge features a contemporary electric fireplace, a laminate floor, radiator and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the front. A door opens to an understairs cupboard which has a upvc double glazed window to the side and space for a washer.
Kitchen/diner 17' 9" x 7' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall and base units with roll-edge work surfaces, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for a cooker, washer and fridge/freezer and tiled splashbacks. The room has a radiator, two upvc double glazed windows to the rear and a door opening onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 16' 6" max ( 2.90m x 5.03m max )
Having two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" max x 11' max ( 2.46m max x 3.35m max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
This beautifully presented spacious bathroom boasts a free-standing bathtub, a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin set to storage surrounds. Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a pebbled area with a further pebbled area and lawned garden to the side. At the rear of the property is a substantial lawned garden area which has fencing and brick wall to the boundaries. This garden is perfect for a family buyer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56786929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.