3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStairhaven Road, Grassendale, Liverpool, L19
Sold STC £245,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Family Living Room
- Generous Secondary Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Bright and Spacious Sleeping Accomodation
- Well Presented Wet Room Facility
- Large Rear Garden with Flagged Patio Area
- Gated Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
Located on Stairhaven Road in the highly desirable area of Grassendale, L19, is this promising three bedroom semi detached property, arriving at the sales market courtesy of Move Residential. Upon entering the property you are guided through a bright and spacious carpeted hallway that leads to the first of two reception rooms. Boasting bay fronted windows and a neutral décor, this welcoming living space, currently being utilised as a formal dining room, is perfect for entertaining guests and family meal time. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room offering a gas fire and views and access to the rear garden. This well proportioned room offers the potential for a fantastic alternative sitting room for the family to gather and relax. Also to this floor is an impressive kitchen diner that is finished to an impeccable standard and features beautiful Velux windows that allow in plenty of natural light. This substantial room plays host to an abundance of work surface space, high gloss wall and base units and a variety of integrated appliances. Offering ample space for a dining table, this fabulous kitchen lends itself perfectly as an ideal setting for casual dining. A further benefit to this floor is a convenient WC room. Ascending to the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and a well proportioned single bedroom, with the master bedroom featuring exposed wooden floorboards. Awash with natural light, each bedroom offers an abundance of potential for a lucky buyer. Adding the finishing touches to this budding home, is a well presented wet room facility featuring a WC and wash basin with built in vanity unit. Externally, to the rear of the property is a smart laid to lawn garden, with tree and shrub borders, and a flagged patio area. To the front elevation is a large brick paved driveway providing off road parking. Further benefits to the property include double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.