3 bedroom flat for saleAvenel Way, Poole
Guide Price £260,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Second Floor Flat
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Secure Undercroft Parking
This second floor flat spanning 947sq ft with EN-SUITE has SECURE UNDERCROFT PARKING and is a stones throw from POOLE HIGH STREET and adjacent to BAITER PARK. The spacious LOUNGE/DINER opens out to a BALCONY and there is a LONG LEASE remaining. Call FOX & SONS to arrange a viewing today!
Poole Quarter is a modern development of apartments and town houses betwixt Baiter Park and the Dolphin Shopping Centre. The complex is a short walk from the town centre with a plethora of retails stores with a bus station and train station near by.
Communal Entrance Foyer
Secure entry system to communal foyer. Lift and stairs to all floors and down to secure garage. The apartment has one allocated garage space.
Wall-mounted security entry phone. Electric central heating control unit. Walk-in storage and airing cupboard with water heater and electricity consumer unit.
Lounge / Diner 14' 7" x 17' 11" ( 4.45m x 5.46m )
UPVC double-glazed windows and patio double doors leading to balcony. Television and FM points. Virgin media cable point. Telephone point.
Balcony 6' 9" x 4' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.32m )
Kitchen 7' 3" x 11' 10" ( 2.21m x 3.61m )
Separate modern fitted kitchen. UPVC double-glazed window. Roll-edge work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink, 4 ring ceramic hob, with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood. Integral electric fan oven. Integral washer/dryer. Integral dishwasher. Space for tall fridge-freezer. Ceiling extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 11' max ( 4.39m max x 3.35m max )
UPVC double-glazed window and patio door opening to Juliette balcony. Built-in treble wardrobe. TV point. Telephone point. Door to
Double shower cubicle, wash basin and low level WC. Ceiling extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Shaver point
Bedroom 2 8' 11" min x 13' 7" ( 2.72m min x 4.14m )
2 x UPVC double-glazed windows. Telephone point.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
UPVC double-glazed window. Telephone point.
Bath and full height shower over bath with glass enclosure. Wash basin and low level WC. Ceiling extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
One Allocated Parking Space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56788174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.