3 bedroom detached house for saleHaswell Avenue, Hartlepool
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
RARE TO THE MARKET WITHIN THIS LOCALITY!!! Early Vacant Possession Assured of this Character Detached House extensively upgraded and modernised in recent years by the current owner. Offering many attractions some of which include large brick built double Garage.
RARE TO THE MARKET WITHIN THIS LOCALITY!!! Early Vacant Possession Assured of this Character Detached House extensively upgraded and modernised in recent years by the current owner. Offering many attractions some of which include large brick built double Garage or suitable as Garage with Study/Workshop area, Gas Central Heating and West facing rear Garden. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, 2 separate Reception Rooms, nicely appointed Kitchen with useful Utility, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and lavish Bathroom/WC with both bath and shower. Externally there are Gardens to front and rear. Tastefully decorated with complimenting floor coverings, viewing is highly recommended!!!
Spacious Entrance Hallway
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts, staircase to First Floor, understairs meter cupboard, fashionable laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 5" (into wide square bay window) ( 4.72m x 3.48m (into wide square bay window) )
pleasant open aspect, feature detailed 'Minster' style fire surround with marble back panel, identical marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, picture rail, radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
nice outlook, feature carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, radiator.
Stylish Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
comprehensively refitted with latest style range of base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with flexible mixer tap, built in breakfast bar, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner electric halogen hob, matching part tiled walls with complementing flooring, recessed downlighting, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to sunny rear garden, cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
matching range of base units with curved top working surfaces, laminate flooring, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
oblong window to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
interesting distant outlook, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
feature original fire surround, distant outlook, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.16m )
fitted single bed base, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
refitted with white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and three quarter height tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower unit, complementing tiled splashbacks with contrasting flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Garage/ Workshop Block 24' narrowing to 11' 9" x 21' 6" ( 7.32m narrowing to 3.58m x 6.55m )
ideal for garaging 2 vehicles, alternatively suitable for garaging for 1/2 large vehicles with adjoining Playroom ideal for Playroom/Study etc, having twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors with side panels, offering plenty of light.
Additional Secure Hardstanding
accessed via timber gates.
West Facing Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56788234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.