1 bedroom retirement property for salePool Close, Spalding
- Ground floor apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- uPVC doors opening to the formal, communal gardens
- Use of residents lounge, laundry room and parking facilities
- No onward chain
- Modern McCarthy & Stone apartment
- Kitchen (with integrated appliances)
- EPC- C
SOUGHT AFTER APARTMENT!! Set within a convenient position within the Swallows Court development, this ground floor apartment has glazed uPVC doors opening to a paved seating area, overlooking the formal communal gardens. The property is offered with no onward chain. CALL US NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen (with integrated appliances), double bedroom and shower room. Residents also have use of the residents lounge, laundry room and parking facilities
EPC Rating - C76
Council tax band - A
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 5.33m x 3.35m to 2.62m (17'06 x 11'0 to 8'07) -
Kitchen - 2.74m x 1.73m (9'0 x 5'08) -
Bedroom - 4.67m to 3.51m x 2.62m (15'04 to 11'06 x 8'07) -
Shower Room -
Development Specification - Residents lounge, security entry system, guest suite, car park on site, resident house manager, emergency call system, lift to all floors, fire detection equipment, laundry room. Landscaped communal gardens. A service charge is payable half yearly.
Annual Service Charge: around £2200.00
Annual Ground Rent: around £495.00
Apartment Specification - 24 hour emergency care line and camera entry system for use with a standard TV intruder alarm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26608957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.