2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLichfield Road, Shelfield
Sold STC £160,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Set on a large plot.
- Modern re-fitted kitchen open plan to conservatory
- Good sized lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Large private rear garden with useful outbuildings
- Driveway providing off road parking
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow set on a large plot. The standout features of the property include: modern re-fitted kitchen open plan to conservatory, good sized lounge, two double bedrooms, modern re-fitted shower room, a large private rear garden with useful outbuildings and a driveway providing off road parking.
The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide range of amenities in Walsall, Aldridge and Sutton Coldfield town centres. The location also benefits from local shops, food outlets, leisure facilities, library and is with in walking distance of Walsall Wood nature reserve. Commuter routes include access to the A461, A5 and M6 toll roads linking the midlands motorway network with both local & national bus & train routes available from Walsall town centre.
The property has one floor: lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory and shower room. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5372733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.