4 bedroom detached house for sale2 & 5 Highline, Green Court, Leigh On Sea, SS9
- 2 dedicated parking spaces per property
- Integrated kitchen
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Downstairs WC
- Large bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Private, landscaped garden
- West Leigh School catchment
Properties 2 & 5 - Two stand out properties within this private community of 8 new homes, these four bedroom detached houses benefit from an impressive master bedroom with en suite as well as an equally splendid junior suite. The modern kitchens are fully integrated with high specification applicances, which leads to the airy and bright lounge/diner. Located just off of the popular Highlands Boulevard you are a easy walk to Leigh on Sea train station, getting you into London in under an hour.
Enjoying an abundance of natural light throughout, these stylish and contemporary homes come complete with a 10 year NHBC guarantee, comprising a beautifully presented open plan reception/diner pleasantly overlooking a rear landscaped garden, galley style fully fitted kitchen breakfast room complete with solid oak worktops and Miele appliances, ground floor cloakroom, private study and four well-appointed bedrooms. Further featuring a stunning family bathroom with two ensuites which highlights the quality of finish throughout.
Photos visible on this listing are of unit 5.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOE160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.