2 bedroom flat for saleWhitehaugh Road, Glasgow
Sold STC £110,000
- Modern Flat
- Two bedrooms
- Fresh decor and new carpets
- Bright lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private Parking
- GCH & DG
- Security Entry
Presented in immaculate condition, a highly popular modern, two bedroom, first floor flat with fantastic open outlook.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; welcoming reception hallway with storage , bright, spacious lounge with bay window and modern kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven, gas hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are two bedrooms with master benefiting from stunning en suite shower room. Additional bathroom with three piece suite. GCH & DG. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and private parking. Security entry. Fresh décor and new carpeting to all main apartments.
Situated within the popular district of Parklands, this home is ideally situated for ease of access to nearby M77/M8 motorway network to Glasgow city centre, Ayrshire and destinations further a field. There is excellent public transport and other amenities close by including Sainsbury's, B & Q and other retail outlets. A range of parks and leisure facilities are also available within the area.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
En Suite 7' 9" x 4' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789797.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.