1 bedroom flat for saleEastwood Crescent, Thornliebank, Glasgow
- Traditional Flat
- First Floor
- Lounge with bay window
- Double bedroom
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- GCH & DG
- Security Entry
- On street parking
A highly popular traditional, one bedroom, first floor flat in walk in condition.
Presented in walk in condition, the accommodation extends to; welcoming hallway, bright lounge with bay window, double bedroom, modern internal kitchen and bathroom with white three piece suite. GCH & DG. Externally there are communal gardens to the rear. On street parking to the front. Security entry.
Situated within the popular district of Thornliebank, this home is ideally situated for ease of access to nearby M77/M8 motorway network to Glasgow city centre, Ayrshire and destinations further a field. There is excellent public transport and other amenities close by including Sainsbury's, B & Q and other retail outlets. A range of parks and leisure facilities are also available within the area.
Lounge 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.65m )
Bathroom 15' 4" x 3' 6" ( 4.67m x 1.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.