3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Court, Blyth, Worksop
Sold STC £220,000
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Lounge, Downstairs WC
- Three Double Bedrooms, Ensuite & Bathroom
- Enclosed Easy Maintenance Gardens, Two Parking Bays
Viewings by appointment only with the agent. Modern open plan living with a tiered lounge stepping down to the dining area which is open plan to the kitchen. Walking distance to the amenities in the village with pubs, supermarket and post office, fantastic access to the A1 motorway network.
Viewing's are essential to appreciate the spacious living accommodation on offer at Bishops Lodge. Having a modern and open plan arrangement with the lounge to the front of the property accessed via steps to each side of the central chimney breast wall. The kitchen has a spacious dining area which is separated by the breakfast bar to the kitchen and again this is open plan. Entrance hall with cloakroom leading off and a turned staircase to the first floor. Three double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a spacious family bathroom. The gardens are to the side and rear of the garden with a raised patio area and two allocated parking spaces to the communal parking area also visitor parking bay. The property is situated to the popular village of Blyth with its charming village green and local pubs and amenities. Excellent primary school and healthcare facilities to the centre of the village. Commuters will find good links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, with Retford train station providing a direct intercity link to London's Kings Cross within approx 1hr 30mins. This property really must be viewed to understand the modern open plan layout, appointments are via the agent.
Good sized entrance hall with a side facing timber and glazed door, turned staircase to the first floor and access through into the kitchen. Access through to the cloakroom, understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator. Step upto the open plan lounge.
With a low flush wc and wash hand basin, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 2" x 19' 4" ( 3.71m x 5.89m )
Light and bright with high ceilings with two sets of stairs to each side of the chimney breast wall giving it an open plan arrangement to both the entrance and dining area of the kitchen. Having front facing double glazed window and side facing French doors leading out to the patio area. Tv aerial, central heating radiator and a central feature giving a limestone surround to a gas fire with a coordinating hearth and back.
Kitchen - Diner 22' x 18' 3" ( 6.71m x 5.56m )
Modern family kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units incorporating a breakfast bar, five burner stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with an extractor fan above. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer and central heating boiler hidden behind a wall cupboard. Integral fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, two central heating radiators and laminate flooring. Both side and front facing double glazed windows overlooking the gardens, open plan to a good sized dining area.
High ceilings with a two tiered staircase leading to the bedrooms, useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 13' 4" Max ( 3.78m x 4.06m Max )
Double bedroom having high ceilings, loft access and central heating radiator. Feature arched front facing double glazed window allowing plenty of natural light into the room, access through into the ensuite.
Ensuite 5' 5" x 8' 1" upto shower ( 1.65m x 2.46m upto shower )
Spacious ensuite with recessed lights to the ceiling, low flush wc and a wash hand basin, mains fed shower within a double cubicle and an extractor fan. Side facing obscured double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.26m x 3.43m )
Another double room again with a vaulted ceiling, wall lights, two central heating radiators and both front and rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 22' 1" ( 3.48m x 6.73m )
Double bedroom having a feature vaulted ceiling, wall lights, two central heating radiators and two Velux style windows.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.18m )
Modern family bathroom fitted with a bath, mains fed shower within a cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, splashback tiling and recessed lights inset to the high ceiling, side facing obscured double glazed window.
Easy maintenance gardens with a walled courtyard to the front elevation and wooden gate giving access into the garden.
Raised flagged patio area with shrubs and gravelled borders, enclosed with wall and fencing.
Access through the archway to the rear where there is a communal parking area with two spaces for each property and visitor parking.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1. At the roundabout go straight across signposted Blyth and go through the village taking the right hand turning at the mini-roundabout onto Sheffield Road. Around the bend turning left through the archway into St Marys Court, the property is first on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.