3 bedroom detached house for saleHollybush Street, Parkgate, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- Recently constructed Detached Family Property
- Ideal Family Purchase
- Move-in Condition
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
THIS RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED! The property is set upon three floors and features stylish kitchen & bathroom, additional shower room and generous family garden to the rear. CALL US NOW!
This attractively presented and recently constructed property is well placed for local amenities and has good access to Rotherham, Barnsley & M1 Motorway. The property offers fantastic family-size accommodation which is set upon three floors and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground floor w.c., Lounge, Kitchen, Two first floor Bedrooms and a Shower Room. To the second floor is a further Bedroom and a beautifully presented Bathroom. Outside the property has ample off-road parking to the front and a lovely family garden to the rear.
DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A double glazed door at the front of the property opens into the entrance hall with a storage cupboard and radiator.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and housing the central heating boiler. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.98m max x 2.97m max )
Attractively decorated and having a upvc double glazed window to the front and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 2.11m max )
This modern, well-equipped kitchen has a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll-edge worktops, inset sink and drainer, a built-in oven, 5-ring gas hob and chimney extractor over. There is a built-in fridge and washer, spotlights to the ceiling, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 13' max x 10' 2" max ( 3.96m max x 3.10m max )
Featuring upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Featuring a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and two upvc double glazed windows to the rear.
This stylish bathroom is beautifully presented and features a bath, a walk-in corner shower, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There are two heated towel rails and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property gates open onto a driveway which provides ample off-road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden features a paved patio area with a lawned garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56789869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.