3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale1 Cottrell Road, Eastville, Bristol, BS5 6TH
Sold STC £165,000
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- 3 double bedroomed Victorian end of terrace house.
- Spacious accommodation benefiting from 3 reception rooms.
- Located in the popular residential area of Eastville
- Front and rear garden.
- Requiring modernisation and refurbishment.
- Would suit investors/contractors
Living Room - 15'1" x 11'9"
Dining Room - 14'2" x 9'7"
Breakfast Room - 10'7" x 10'4"
Kitchen - 10'6" x 9'10"
First floor - landing
Bedroom one - 15'6" x 15'5"
Bedroom two - 13'1" x 9'6"
Bedroom three - 11'3" x 9'6"
Outside : Garden to front and rear.
The property is located in the popular residential area of Eastville within walking distance to the park and good access to M32 and Bristol City Centre.
The property is believed to be freehold.
Vacant upon completion.
Davis Wood Solicitors
884 Fishponds Road
Tel : 01179 653504
* Please see Guide Price and Reserve explanation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Besley Hill, Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Besley Hill, Auctions on 0117 970 1551.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.