2 bedroom terraced house for saleHavendale, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £210,000
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking
Fox & Sons are pleased to be offering this two bedroom mid-terrace home situated in the popular residential area of Havendale. The property benefits from a kitchen, lounge, family bathroom, front and rear garden and allocated parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet? Don't miss out on this two bedroom mid terrace family home located in Hedge End.
Call us now on 01489 785 269 to arrange your viewing!
Wooden front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, radiator and door to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 1" narrowing to 9"11 ( 4.45m x 3.99m narrowing to 9"11 )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door leading to rear garden, under stairs cupboard, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, space for oven, fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Worcester combi boiler and wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, two built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 13' 1" narrowing to 9"8 ( 2.51m x 3.99m narrowing to 9"8 )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboards and radiator.
White suite, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled in principal areas.
Enclosed by hedging, mainly laid to lawn, path leading to front door and door to electric/ gas inspection cupboard and allocated parking.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area adjacent to property, mainly laid to lawn with path leading to rear access and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56790970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.