3 bedroom bungalow for saleWright Avenue, Toftwood, Dereham
- 2/3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Study/Occasional Bedroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway + Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
A 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow, located within this well-regarded, established area of Toftwood. The property would benefit from a programme of enhancement and personalisation and is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. A full internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow, located within a highly-regarded area of Toftwood.
An internal inspection is strongly advised.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 18' x 12' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.94m )
Radiators, television point, full-length UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Inner Hallway 12' 7" x 3' 3" ( 3.84m x 0.99m )
Airing cupboard, loft access with loft ladder (part boarded), door opening to:
Bedroom 1 18' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.77m x 2.77m )
Fitted storage wardrobes, radiators, UPVC windows to the rear aspect.
Study / Occasional Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
(Created from the rear of the original garage) Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and quadrant shower enclosure with inset tiling and shower unit, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a mature stocked garden area with a pathway leading to the main entrance door. A driveway gives access to the garage.
A side pathway leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with stocked borders and retaining fencing.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed under the flyover along Shipdham Road and take the right hand turn into Hillcrest Avenue. Continue along, taking the second right hand turn into Wright Avenue and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56790973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.