3 bedroom terraced house for saleGoodwood Road, Leicester
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom mid terraced
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Garage to rear
- No Chain
This three bedroom mid terraced property is ideally located on the ever popular Goodwood Road which boasts fantastic transport links as well as local amenities. In brief the property comprises of a kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear garden and garage. NO CHAIN
This three bedroom mid terraced property is ideally located on the ever popular Goodwood Road which boasts fantastic transport links as well as local amenities. In brief the property comprises of a kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally you will find a low maintenance rear garden with brick built shed and to the front is a small garden coming laid to lawn with a paved path and there is also a garage to the rear in a separate block. Being offered for sale with no chain, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed windows to the front and side and laminate flooring.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" x 15' ( 5.05m x 4.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 8" max ( 2.64m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed door to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, hand wash basin, partly tiled walls and radiator.
Separate W C
Laid to lawn.
Low maintenance rear garden with access to outbuilding (3'05" x 5'00").
Garage in block with an up and over front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56790982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.