2 bedroom flat for saleThurston Road, Glasgow
Sold STC £65,000
- Upper Cottage Flat
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Gardens
- DG, GCH
Spacious three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular area of Hillington, Glasgow. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, DG, GCH, gardens, on street parking. This property will suit investors and FTB's alike.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular area of Hillington, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyers and investors alike.
The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, rear gardens and on street parking.
Hillington is a residential suburb on the southwestern edge of the Scottish city of Glasgow. While the residential area is wholly within Glasgow, the greater part of the industrial estate with the same name falls under the jurisdiction of neighbouring Renfrew, although for business purposes, the area uses a Glasgow postcode.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' ( 4.60m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 6' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.93m )
Bed 1 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Bed 2 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Bed 3 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56790988.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.