5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewton Street, Basford
- Fully Renovated Three Storey Town House
- Attractive Period Features
- Five Double Bedrooms, Two with En Suite Facilities
- Spectacular Open Plan Family Kitchen
- Convenient Location
This property has been fully restored and extended in recent years by the current owners creating a truly fabulous family home blending character period features with a modern layout including large open plan family kitchen and en suite bathrooms to two of the bedrooms. Outside the property has ample off road parking and a secure enclosed rear garden designed for low maintenance with detached brick and tile outbuilding. Newton Street is easily accessible to all of the Potteries towns and Newcastle, whilst being conveniently located within easy reach of the A500 to the wider road network. Meticulous attention to detail has been paid in the renovation of this property and internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the quality on offer. The accommodation in detail comprises:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7103647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.