2 bedroom cottage for saleLukes Lane, Gubblecote, Tring
Sold STC £305,000
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- CHARMING COTTAGE
- TWO BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- COURTYARD GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING
A beautiful cottage surrounded by gorgeous countryside in the pretty hamlet of Gubblecote.
TWO BEDROOMS ** LOUNGE/DINING ROOM ** RE-FITTED KITCHEN ** PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN ** OFF STREET PARKING ** STUNNING VIEWS ** VILLAGE LOCATION
The cottage begins with the spacious lounge/dining room approaching 20 feet in length. There is a beautiful brick exposed open fireplace which works as a focal point for the room. A sash window (which are present throughout) looks over fields to the front. The kitchen has been tastefully and thoughtfully re-fitted with a range of base and eye level units which incorporate a built in fridge, freezer, dishwasher and an electric oven with a gas hob. A wall mounted gas fired boiler can be found hidden away in one of the cupboards. There is an opening from here to a rear hallway which is home to the area cupboard and has doors to the bathroom and out onto the rear courtyard.
Upstairs there are two really good sized bedrooms both offering stunning views. Bedroom one has two built in wardrobes and bedroom two has one. From the landing there is a drop down ladder which provides access to a useful loft room. This is currently used for storage but could easily be used as an occcasional study. Externally and to the rear there is a private courtyard which is mainly laid to shingle with a large paved patio area, perfect for al-fresco dining. The off street parking can be found at the end of the garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 19'7 max x 10'5 max
Kitchen 11'1 x 5'4
Bedroom One 10'8 x 9'9 max
Bedroom Two 8'6 max x 7'4 max
Loft Room 11' x 9'11
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56792008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.